COVID-19 health and safety instructions
Please find below the measures we take for the safety of our guests according to the HORESCA guidelines. We take this very seriously and would like you to know that we are doing our best to prevent a further spread of this disease.
ESSENTIAL SECURITY MEASURES
The CovidCheck is mandatory wherever the mask can be removed.
* The restaurant, café and breakfast room are subject to CovidCheck.
2G+ certificate = vaccination or recovery certificate + PCR test (48 h) or rapid lateral flow test on site
* Every person from 12 years old (customers and staff) is obliged to present a 2G+ certificate.
* The terrace is exempt from the CovidCheck.
* The European Covid certificates will be recognized by the application.
* The new law is applied from 17.12.2021.
* Access to the interior of the restaurant is denied to anyone who does cannot present a 2G+ certificate, with the exception of using the toilet.
Since the wearing of a mask can be guaranteed when welcoming guests to the rooms, there are the following exceptions to the CovidCheck level.
* Only the breakfast rooms, restaurant and bar are subject to the CovidCheck condition.
* Customers residing at the hotel who do not have a 2G+ certificate, can nevertheless have breakfast in their rooms. These customers can pick up a tray in the breakfast room. Wearing a mask is compulsory. There is no room service.
* Thanks to the CovidCheck system, the buffet can be offered without restrictions.
* For the conference rooms as well as the swimming pool, the CovidCheck is optional. The sauna & hammam are not accessible.
* All meeting places (reception, corridors & stairs, elevator, etc.) are subject to wearing a mask.